Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

charlie sheen



I'd rather know someone like Charlie who's being honest about his sin - rather than someone who's trying to cover up his sin.  I know there's a difference between reveling in your sin and admitting your sin.  With Charlie's "WINNING", he seems to be reveling in his sin and using it to make his name known in this generation.  

Besides that, I can't stand it when I read someone's tweet or status update that says something like, "I don't know anything about this Charlie Sheen stuff."  Why is it necessary to announce that you don't know something about someone or something?  Do we announce that we don't know something about someone else who's been on the news?  

This probably means nothing to anyone else, but I'm just venting.  I'd just rather know people like Charlie Sheen than people who think they're somehow better than him because their sin is covered up and not being broadcast on national television.  

2 comments:

  1. I agree. But it does seem more like he lived this way 4 awhile & when his sin became known, he shrugged his shoulders & said, "To hell with it all!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because people are hypocrites. People think their sin is of a lesser variety than his, but according to God, it's not. Charlie Sheen knew people would judge him according to their own form of righteousness instead of leaving the judgment to God. I'm sorry he was fired over all of this. They say the teenage boy on the show was being influenced by him, but seriously - that kid is going to be influenced by much more than just a co-star of Two and Half Men. He's in Hollywood. There's much more crap than drugs, women and alcohol.

    ReplyDelete